Campus Health & Safety
SMA prioritizes the safety of our faculty, staff, currently families, and prospective Belles.
We remind anyone who plans to visit campus of the following:
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Health screening is required prior to entering campus.
- Masks are required unless actively eating or drinking.
- Social distancing is required.
- Capacity limits (school rooms, restrooms, etc.) must be observed while on campus.
All school return to campus activities will follow the LA County Department of Public Health's safety protocols.
The LA County Department of Public Health requires that all schools that provide youth programs such as TK-12 educational services and athletics distribute to all faculty and staff members a copy of county protocols for these activities. These are attached below, along with supplements to the SMA’s Covid-19 safety protocols.