Applying to St. Mary's Academy
Criteria for Admission
Selection of incoming students to St. Mary's Academy is made by the Admissions Review Committee and is based on careful consideration of the following:
- Completed application for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Recommendations from the student's current English Teacher, Math Teacher, and Principal/Counselor.
- Official transcripts for 6th, 7th, and 8th grades (for incoming freshmen) or all of high school (for transfers).
- HSPT results
- Student/Parent Interview
- Excellence in character and conduct
- Demonstrated interest and desire to belong to the St. Mary's Academy community
St. Mary's Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, or national and ethnic origin in its admission policies nor in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship and tuition assistance program, and athletic or other school-administered programs.